Re: Linking a shareable image on OpenVMS Alpha with Oracle v7?

From: MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/12/17

: pade_at_trifox.com >>
I am trying to link a shareable image on OpenVMS Alpha using Oracle version 7.1.5 and receiving the following error during the link: <<

I have installed Oracle version 7.1.5 on OpenVMS 6.0 and/or 6.1 on three alpha boxes and have not had a problem. Are you using the ora_install:oracleins program to do the install and link? Also there is a patch to the OS required to the OS before 7.1.5 can be installed. It is listed in the beginning of the Oracle VMS installation manual. We had to get it from Dec before we could do our installs.

Good Luck.

Mark Powell -- Oracle 7 Certified DBA
- The only advise that counts is the advise that you follow so follow your own advise - Received on Wed Dec 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST