To Jerome: Re: Printing a spool under SQL*Plus

From: cb <Corinna.Becker_at_memo.ikea.com>
Date: 1997/12/16

Hello Jerome,
all my handbook says is: SPOOL OUT "... copies the contents of the spooled file to your host computer's standard (default) printer." So I think the one you use in WIN95 shuld be the correct one. Is it installed correctly? Doe other programs work with it correctly? Regards
Corinna Becker

Jérôme Auzanneau <jauzanne_at_worldnet.fr> wrote in article <01bd0594$5f9c0100$260d03c3_at_jauzanneau>...