Re: Forms 3.0 in a 7.3.3 environment

From: <engsys_at_merlion.singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1997/12/16

We have successfully upgraded the database to 7.3.3.2 and running sql*forms 3.0 application against this. The performance seem to be the same. But we are not using any fewatures of proc 2.x but we just made the proc 1.6 programs work the same in way in proc 2.x.

One thing to take care of b'cos of sqlnet is either we have the Muti threadeing on
or increase the processes limit for the oracle user. since each of the run form session there will me an oracle shadow process. we are having a rs/6k server for database and another one for the application. Users access the apllication rs/6k using telnet from windows 95.

can give specific info if required.

Lakshmi Prasad Pelala.
Application Consultant,
Computer Resources International. Received on Tue Dec 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CST