Re: Update Oracle Tables in Oracle WebServer?

From: <ashashis_at_cbsinc.com>
Date: 1997/12/15

Regarding the second option of Jeffrey Jacob's reply: Designer/2000 Web Server Generator by default seems to generate PL/SQL packages, from which we get only query forms for even update/ delete/ insert oriented applications in the repository. Are there any options to be enabled on Designer/2000 Web Server Generator to get PL/SQL packages (thereby HTML forms) for transactions as defined in the process model? Or are we missing something here? Clarifications in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Shashishekara A