PC configuration for Oracle 8

From: Ebeth Jones <bajones_at_sparta.nvl.army.mil>
Date: 1997/12/12

I was recently tasked to purchase a Windows NT PC to run Oracle 8. I was wondering if anyone could give me their thoughts on the best configuration, i.e. how much ram, disk drive size, etc. let's assume for the purpose of this exercise that I have about $3000 to spend.

Thanks -

Ebeth Jones

--
Elizabeth Jones         E-MAIL: bajones_at_nvl.army.mil

   "This punishment is not boring and pointless."
				        Bart Simpson