Problem adding clients in Client configuration Manager dev2k 2.0

From: Robert Augustyn <augustyn_at_unn.unisys.com>
Date: 1997/12/12

Hi,
I have been trying to install the dev2000 as a shared application from NT4.0 but I have a problems with adding a client in oracle client configuration manager
simply there are no clients to be added in the menu and I do not not haw to add
it.
Thanks a lot in advance.
robert Received on Fri Dec 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST