SQL Date Type

From: Mike Clarke <mike_at_thames1.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/12/12

I understand that you can put a time value into a date type, is this correct? If it is could someone please tell me how to do this.

e.g. I want to create a table called Lesson with the following attributes:

Lesson_ID
StartTime
EndTime
Description

When i input values into the table for the Start and EndTime attributes, how do i put in a time value such as 11:44:00 am?

If anyone can help i would be so grateful

Mike Clarke Received on Fri Dec 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST