Dropping out of Developer 2000 application..NEED HELP!!!!!

From: Lorie Lewis <lewisl_at_wlrfoods.com>
Date: 1997/12/11

  1. I have developed an application in Developer 2000. It is ran on several pc's, ranging from 16M to 32M memory. One particular pc(which is a docking station), the application continues to drop out...COMPLETELY!! It does not matter which form or item the person is on, it drops out randomly. Other people such as myself have not experienced this problem. The technician did not have anything else running and she has 32M available on her pc. What could be my problem? Need help SOON!!!!
  2. How can you enable the 'X' in the upper right hand corner of the main window to exit? I cannot get it to work for me.
  3. Is it possible to pass variables to the title property in the window? One example might be the system date.
  4. Are there any documented Dev 2000 standards or guidelines when developing Developer 2000 apps?
  5. Our database resides on a unix box, executables are on network and and we have runtime on our pc's. When we log on to the Dev 2000 apps, we have to have the user identified by a password. Does anyone have users that use other applications that they are identified externally and run Dev 2000 apps? If so, how do you handle this?
  6. Printing reports from Reports 2.5....how do you handle defining the printers that can be accessed by reports printed by Reports 2.5?

Direct any responses to lewisl_at_wlrfoods.com

Thanks so much,
 Lorie Lewis Powell Received on Thu Dec 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST