Re: system tables

From: Steve Miller <smiller_at_gers.com>
Date: 1997/12/10

Casey,

  You might take a look at the Revealnet web site. The following link will take you to their archive, where you can look at an ERD of the USER and DBA table relationships:

www.revealnet.com/dbapipe/archives.htm

Regards,

Steve

Casey Claiborne <mskc_at_io.com> wrote in article <Pine.BSI.3.96.971122071656.5251B-100000_at_bermuda.io.com>...