Re: Help - SAP or ORACLE

From: Beth Powers <bpowers_at_fiore-ind.com>
Date: 1997/12/09

OK. let's all guess. the boring job pays more $$. Are we right? Probably, or you wouldn't even be asking!

The "more challenging" in the end could turn in to more $$ in the future 'cause you might learn more from it, which could be valuable to someone else.

Hey. tough call! challenging=overtime. boring=more time to pursue other interests!

Paul <paul_at_finsupp.demon.co.uk> wrote in article <881599010.6429.0.nnrp-03.c2dec2d6_at_news.demon.co.uk>...