Help with subselect

From: <JerryX_at_webtv.net>
Date: 1997/12/09

Can someone help me figure out how to do a subselect? I'm new to SQL and "SQL for Dummies" has subselects under there section of things you ought to triple-check but it doens't say how to use them.

I'm not sure if the whole subselect with the where and everything should go into the first select section or how to put it in correctly.

Any help or point to additional resources would be appreciated.

Thanks! Received on Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CST