Re: Export data from Oracle to another SQL server ???

From: Brian Hall <bhall_at_scopus.com>
Date: 1997/12/08

That won't really solve my problem. I need to dump out large tables and then process the ASCII data. It is not feasible to put a few million rows in my clipboard & then paste it into Excel, save as a .csv file,etc. What I'm really looking for is some command line utility that would dump to delimited or fixed width (like BCP in SQLServer). I was hoping for something like EXP with some special arguments that I can't find.