Webserver - How do I send customised e-mail (not mailto)

From: Chris Smith <csmith_at_wair.qp.gems.gov.bc.ca>
Date: 1997/12/08

Using Webserver, how do I send an e-mail ?? I mean other than the 'mailto' html tag.

For example, on a registration screen, once completed I want to send an e-mail to the new user. Using forms, this could be done with OLE calls to the mail API. I have found several examples of how to do this.

But I can not find examples of how to do this in Webserver.

Tools being used are rather crude. Just procedure builder, and the requisite web peices required to get a web page up. Nothing fancy.

Any help or direction that can be given would be greatly appreciated.

I can be reached at csmith_at_WAIR.QP.GEMS.GOV.BC.CA.

Thanks for the trouble. Received on Mon Dec 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CST