Designer 2000 - Module Data Diagrammer

From: <lakshmanan_k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1997/12/08

Hi,
I am using Designer 1.2. with my Oracle 7.2 database. In a multiple form application, I have a transaction form which allows the user to only query a base table and update a particular field.

When that form is run, it goes directly to normal mode, and not to
'Query' Mode, as required by the business.
So I added a ENTER_QUERY statement in the When_new_form_instance.

When that form is invoked after any other transaction,(presumably after initializing global variable cg$do_auto_query) it works properly. But when it is called straight from the main form, straight after starting the application, and queried, it gives a message
'variable global.cg$do_auto_query does not exist'.

How can I tell my Module Data diagrammer to generate my form to start in Query mode?
Can somebody help me?.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lakshmanan.