Clarification of WHAT I am writing

From: Joseph S. Testa <jtesta_at_scioto.net>
Date: 1997/12/08

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms476C129703BE4AC3A7AD9E85

I am NOT writing anything to properly size a oracle database for Peoplesoft tables. what I am writing is a way to match up the oracle tables against an Select SE(version 7 peoplesoft case tool). After seeing the Select SE sales people and the reverse enginner tool for the ERD <-> peopletools tables cost 85K, i decided to build one myself. Will keep you all posted as to the progress,

joe

--
Joseph S. Testa, Oracle Database Administrator, mailto:jtesta_at_scioto.net
(home)

--------------ms476C129703BE4AC3A7AD9E85