Re: ORACLE TRAINING RECOMMENDATIONS??

From: Cam White <info_at_revealnet.com>
Date: 1997/12/08

Try giving Waren Capps a call at Illuminations (703) 971-4761. Illuminations has a full-service Oracle bookstore, and Warren also does DBA and developer training. The Illuminations bookstore can be accessed at http://www.illumine.com

For desktop access to 3,000 technical topics for DBAs and developers, try RevealNet's Knowledge Bases. Full info and demos available at http://www.revealnet.com

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.

EHans1 <ehans1_at_aol.com> wrote in article <19971206211200.QAA13262_at_ladder02.news.aol.com>...