Re: Personal Oracle Lite and JDBC

From: <gwaugh_at_NOSPAM.cs.strath.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/12/08

er, yes you can use personal oracle with the oracle jdbc drivers. at least, you can with PO for win95 version 7.2... you just need to set up your listener.ora file properly and then do 'lsnrctl start' (or something similar) in a dos box. java will then happily communicate with it through tcp/ip.

unless you don't get lsnrctl.exe with oracle lite...

adios

Graham