ORACLE TRAINING RECOMMENDATIONS??

From: EHans1 <ehans1_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/12/06

Can anyone recommend a good training center for learning Oracle (both administration and development) in the metro Washington, DC area? Or suggest places I should stay away from? I've been doing Unix system admin contract work for several years, and need to add Oracle to my skill set.

Please excuse me if this message appears twice for anyone - I tried posting it originally from a different ISP on Dec. 3., but it looks like it never made it out to the net.

Elliot Hans
ebh_at_cais.com Received on Sat Dec 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST