help. libelf error.

From: kilpatrick <kilpatrick_at_nettally.com>
Date: 1997/12/05

Environment: unixware 2.03

                      oracle   7.3
                      uniface 6.1 dt

We are currently have a problem compiling a start-up shell in Uniface. The error we get is as follows:

    Compile start-up shell: 'MTRS001'

     Phase 1:    Get paint-info
     Phase 2: Model definitions
     Phase 3:   Prep. structure
     Phase 4: Shell definitions
     Phase 5:   Background text
     Phase 6:   Local variables
     Phase 7: Procs compilation
     Phase 8:  Structure tables
     Phase 9: Save start-up shell
                 CREATE DISPATCH
                CREATE LINK FILE
     Using specific Oracle 7.3 makefile
     UX:ld: ERROR: /oracle/lib/libgeneric.a: libelf error:  Memory error:
     vm stats elf_begin:
     [info 0, warnings 1, errors 0]

We are at a loss as to why we are getting this error. Any one who can point us in the right direction please help.

jon
kilpatrick_at_nettally.com Received on Fri Dec 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST