Los Angeles: Oracle database programmer

From: Daniel Hale <daniel_at_zentropy.com>
Date: 1997/12/05

Top Los Angeles web development company needs an Oracle database programmer
experienced in Internet/eCommerce Developement. If you have 1-2 yrs of HTML, JAVA, C++, and Oracle (Sybase and Informix knowledge a plus) accompanied with REAL Internet/eCommerce Developement expertise, then you're what we're looking for and we need you right away.

If you live in or near the Los Angeles area and want to work in a fun environment - email your resume to leah_at_zentropy.com, or fax your resume to
attention: Leah at 213-939-1841.

--
Daniel Hale - Grass Roots Marketing Manager
Z E N T R O P Y  I N T E R A C T I V E