Oracle DBA STL/MO

From: Lisa Rokusek <lisa_at_jmross.com>
Date: 1997/12/04

My Name is Lisa Rokusek. I work with JMRoss& Associates, Inc., a computer consulting firm in St. Louis, MO. I have a client looking for a Oracle DBA to act in a mentoring capacity with the other DBA staff as they implement a new oracle server. HP-UX is a requirement. If interested, drop me a line or give me a call.
email: lisar_at_jmross.com
JMRoss & Associates, Inc
St. Louis, MO
http://www.jmross.com
1.888.429.7677 Received on Thu Dec 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST