Begining questions on Forms 4.5

From: Osipov N.F. <nfo_at_yamb.ygaz.tyumen.su>
Date: 1997/12/03

Hi!

Allow to set some questions on work with Oracle Forms 4.5

  1. How to change a name of the application (in heading of a window)? By default: Developer/2000 Forms Runtime for Windows 95/NT It is necessary: My Program Name In the documentation is specified, that is possible to change only one property for SET_APPLICATION_PROPERTY (property, value) CURSOR_STYLE = BUSY, CROSSHAIR, DEFAULT, HELP, INSERTION
  2. The messages from the stored proc in SQL*PLUS are shown on the screen with the help DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE ('my message').

   As similar to make in Forms:

   Trigger WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED
   BEGIN

     MY_PROC; - contains DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE ('my message ').

???
???
???

   END; Regards
Nikolai Osipov

Yamburg Tyumen Russia Received on Wed Dec 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST