Running packaged procedures from a sql script

From: Tracy Bashore <bashore+_at_rchland.ibm.com>
Date: 1997/12/02

I am trying to use a package that someone built and can run it from the sqlplus command line but when I try running it from a start file, it does not work. The example that I am running looks like this:

begin
 ops.go(ops.project_ra('nfl_team_season_stats','t_name, t_season', '1996_stats'));
end;

I get a list of error messages as a result of this. The first one is pointing at the begin statement and says that a left parenthesis is expected. ops is the name of the package. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Tracy Bashore
SLIC Programming