From: PW <jk_at_positionwatch.com>
Date: 1997/12/02

Application Developer X 2, UNIX, Oracle, Powerbuilder, Financial Industry (PW113565-10001PW)
Full-Time Opportunity

Join an innovator in the mutual fund industry for the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills.

We are seeking individuals who can handle all facets of the development life cycle, with excellent inter-personal and communications skills.

The successful candidates will be responsible for understanding the business processes and using technology as a tool to provide business solutions to both internal and external clients.The ideal candidates should have at least 2 years of UNIX, ORACLE, and POWERBUILDER experience to join us in the development and enhancement of our mutual fund administration system. Candidates with experience in the financial industry would be an asset.

We offer a very competitive package with excellent benefits.

Contact Info

Please send email resumes in Word or Rich Text format only.

Fax: 416-865-4189
E-Mail to: ninan_at_agf.com

Visit our Web site to learn more about us: http://www.positionwatch.com/agf

Thank for your interest in AGF Management. We will promptly contact candidates who are a strong match for the above position.

Company General Address
AGF Management Limited P.O. Box 50 TD Tower Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5K 1E9
Fax: 416-865-4189
Company Web Site: http://www.agf.com Received on Tue Dec 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST