Re: Enterprise Manager

From: Bryan Grenn <grenn_at_kodak.com>
Date: 1997/12/02

I've had the same problem with OEM. In fact I've had multiple problems. Sometimes, the agent just dies, and won't restart. We get a "error 0017 - cannot copy files from one disk to another".
We have since moved up to 1.36 (which is an improvement). It still didn't fix our problems, but took care of bugs with the history not being updated properly.