Re: Is there BCP like utility for Oracle (to unload data to text file)

From: <linker_at_ilovechocolate.com>
Date: 1997/12/02

In article ,
  "Sergei Didur" wrote:

> I know that SQL Loader could load data from text file, but
> I'd like to unload data from Oracle DB to text file.
> Is it possible ???

Hi Sergei,

I want to point you to a utility I wrote which can be of help to you. It allows you to get data from Oracle and receive it in Excel. To solve you problem you should then save the file as a comma delimited text file.

The tool is free and is called Oraxcel. The full version also does INSERTS and UPDATES. Please have a look at some screen prints or follow links to download the tool from the Oraxcel homepage:

http://members.aol.com/gjlinker/projects/oraxcel

Kind regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker
http://members.aol.com/gjlinker