Re: What is Web Server script directory of Oracle Web Server 3.0

From: Keimel Bernhard <bkeimel_at_edu.uni-klu.ac.at>
Date: 1997/12/01

start the WAS-Administration and have a look into your directory mappings you have set up for aour listener... (if the script-directory is called "cgi-bin" it refers to the virtual directory specified in the listener administration - and there you can find the physical path mapped to "cgi-bin")

Gu_Guojiang_at_ems.prc.com wrote:

> hi everyone,
>
> We are trying to set up the CGI runtime Engine for Report25 for Web. We
> are using Oracle Web Application Server 3.0, Developer/2000 Release 1.4W.
> In the Instruction provided by Oracle, it says first thing to do is to
> "copy r25cgim file into your Web Server script directory (usually
> cgi-bin)". I wonder what is this directory if we are using Oracle Web
> Application Server3.0. Does anyone have some idea about this. Your help
> is appreciated.
>
> Guojiang Gu
> Gu_Guojiang_at_ems.prc.com

Keimel Bernhard