IT Survey

From: Martin Greenshields <Martin_Greenshields-r25961_at_email.sps.mot.com>
Date: 1997/12/01

--------------B7C401302FF3A647DBF399AC

I am currently conducting a short survey on IT Projects/Process for my MBA Dissertation. I would be grateful if readers of this newsgroup could visit one of the following links and fill in the survey. My apologies if this post is not relevant to this newsgroup. I have tried as much as possible to post to a cross-section of newsgroupsthus ensuring I have a good mix of respondents.

Non-IT Staff go to
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/5624/nonit.html

IT Staff go to :
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/5624/it.html

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Martin Greenshields,
--------------B7C401302FF3A647DBF399AC

begin:          vcard
fn:             Martin Greenshields
n:              Greenshields;Martin

email;internet: Martin_Greenshields-r25961_at_email.sps.mot.com x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end: vcard

--------------B7C401302FF3A647DBF399AC--