Enterprise Manager

From: <patty_paltza_at_ici.com>
Date: 1997/12/01

Hi,

I am having trouble with the Oracle Enterprise Manager job scheduler. I am running OEM 1.35 against a WinNT 4.0, Oracle 7.3 database. I created an OS job that starts a batch file that runs another batch file that is a series of sql*loader and sql*plus jobs. The job finishes in an hour but the enterprise manager never acknowledges the completion of the job and keeps it in a "Running Status" until I go in and delete it from the active jobs.

I have had smaller jobs register a status of "Completed". Has anyone else had problems like this? When I delete the active job, the job log information is lost.

Patty