Oracle 7 and Delphi 2 problem

From: Rick Coyne <el_nombre_at_danzig.globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 1997/11/30

Has anyone used these two in conjunction ?

Is it possible to return a result set from a stored procedure ?

Also using oracle through the bde. I'm using a large database with a million records and I need to insert inti the table quickly. The problem is it seems to take an eternity ( well two seconds). This is not fast enough, oh no !!! help !!!!

I would be very grateful fro any help. Received on Sun Nov 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CST