Re: About the Personal Oracle 7 Problem

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1997/11/30

You can export the table and inport it into the new database, or write a sql statement to create the Insert statements from the current data.

select 'insert into your_table ( field1, field2,...) '

|| values ( '
|| field1 || ','
|| field2 || ','
.

.
.
|| ') ;'
from your_table ;

Benjamin H. Tay (htay_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu) wrote:
: Hi,

: I have a simple question regarding to the Personal Oracle 7.

: I created a table through Oracle SQL, then I inserted data through the
: Personal Oracle 7 built-in. My questions is that a way to save a table
: from Personal Oracle 7 that the data I inserted with dealing with SQL
: insert...values statement. (For distribution PC use)

: Thanks in advance! Your help is greatly appreciated!
: --
: Sincerely,

: Benjamin Tay
: A New RDBMS Learner

--
This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you