Hints in Forms 2.3 for Oracle Financials

From: David Martin <djmartin_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: 1997/11/28

I am currently doing some Forms work at an Oracle Financials 10.5 site ... Forms 2.3, RULES based optimisation, Oracle 7.1 (yes, a bit out of date ... it will all be upgraded in the next 9 months).

My problem, right now, is that I have an 'ORDERING' statement that needs to have a hint added so that it will use an index ... I know how to add a hint in later versions of Forms ... but how do I add a hint to a BLOCK's SELECT in Forms 2.3?

Any help will be gratefully received.

David Received on Fri Nov 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CST