Re: how to drop NOT-NULL constraint on a column?!

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_santens.be>
Date: 1997/11/28

I don't get it, do you want to add or to drop the not-null constraint?

If you want to add it, make sure all rows contain data in that column, and then:

alter table table_xyz modify (column_abc not null);

--
Kind reGards

David K. Van Zandt <dvanzandt_at_iquest.net> schreef in artikel
<347DAFD1.D2CDEA73_at_iquest.net>...