RPT Convertor

From: Emis Technical <technical_at_emis.co.uk>
Date: 1997/11/28

We have recently solved our RPT legacy problem by converting all our RPT programs to PL/SQL. Great for performance and calling reports from our VB applications.

To do this we have created a RPT to PL/SQL tools set and can convert programs very very quickly. The reports are, of course, fully formatted. It was far too expensive to get a third party to do the conversion.

If you face similar problems and would like the tool set contact me.

Dick Cummings   Received on Fri Nov 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CST