Re: system tables

From: Colin Davies <cjdavies.READSIG_at_sprynet.com>
Date: 1997/11/28

>Casey Claiborne <mskc_at_io.com> wrote in article
><Pine.BSI.3.96.971122071656.5251B-100000_at_bermuda.io.com>...
>> I was wondering if there was a type of entity-relationship
>> diagram for Oracle system tables - some thing that would show the system
>> tables in an Oracle database and how they are related to each other
>> (graphically). I remember that SYBASE had something like this - I
>> would assume that Oracle does as well.
>> Any help, hints or advice would be *greatly* appreciated :)

If you have a decent CASE tool (Designer 2000, ERwin, Power Designer), you can reverse-engineer the system schema and get a diagram that way.

Otherwise, you could contact Platinum or TUSC and try to buy their poster.

Colin Davies
Reply to: cjdavies_at_sprynet.com Received on Fri Nov 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CST