Help Needed: Setting list box values at runtime

From: kstock <stockwel_at_magma.ca>
Date: 1997/11/28

Hi there,

    I'm a student working on an Oracle project and I need some insite. The situation is that I have a form that contains a list box and I want to set the list box contents (or a list of values) at runtime. For clarification the cinerio is as follows:
On the client form, I want to have a list box that shows all projects the current client is assigned to.
I would appreciate any input from you Oracle Guru's. Please email me at Stockwel_at_magma.ca
Thanks,

    Ken Stockwell Received on Fri Nov 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CST