Re: Book recommendations?

From: Meredydd Smart <sshqisms_at_hantscc.hants.gov.uk>
Date: 1997/11/26

I will shortly being involved in running in an in-house sequel course for information staff to teach basic query writing and principles of Oracle? Does anyone have any recommendations for suitable reference books (covering keywords, functions, examples etc) - I am having some difficulty finding suitable material as it would need to cover Oracle 6 & 7 (yes, we're lagging behind). Recommendation should be presently available in the u.k. please.

--
Cheers,
Meredydd.