Re: Book recommendations on optimizing SQL queries?

From: Craig M. Wall <cwall_at_petersons.com>
Date: 1997/11/25

Herwig,
This Aussie makes performance optimization an enjoyable read.

Oracle SQL - High Performance Tuning
Guy Harrison
ISBN 0-13-614231-1
$50 US
Prentice Hall Publishers
http://www.prenhall.com

Regards,

Craig M. Wall Sr. Oracle DBA / Manager of Oracle Technology & C.I.S.A.

<EOF>

<65eape$via_at_news.Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>...