sql_text from v$sql... views

From: Steve Perry <sperry_at_sprynet.com>
Date: 1997/11/25

How can you view the sql for users in v$session. I joined v$session and v$sql joining on the address and hash_values and sql_address and sql_hash_values, but it didn't find all of them. I had another session opened in sqlplus as system and selected some data. From another session, I did the joins on v$session and v$sql and it never displayed the other session/sql. Does somebody know how I should be doing this?

Thanks,
Steve Received on Tue Nov 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CST