Reports 2.5 Runtime Pagesize Parameter

From: Roman Krause <RomaKrau_at_online-club.de>
Date: 1997/11/24

Hi anybody,

we use Oracle Reports 2.5 at SUN 2.5 and have some problems to use the runtime parameter of pagesize and orientation. According to a example found in the documentation we use the PRINTER shell variable like PRINTER=xx205.
We have also install in the uiprint.txt the printer as "xx205:Postscript:PSPrinter:default.ppd" with including the hpljet41.ppd at the end of the default.ppd. We call the runtime with following parameter r25runm module=nameofrep.rdf userid=name/secret_at_anywhere desname=xx205 destype=preview pagesize=210x297 orientation=landscape

We have alternate try following parameter for pagesize pagesize=21x29.7 pagesize=297x210 and orientation=Landscape but it won't run correctly.

Can anybody help me.

CU
Roman Received on Mon Nov 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST