Oracle + VB + ODBC

From: Tom Conder <tconder_at_csc.com>
Date: 1997/11/24

I am writing a VB app to accept a login and a password which then is used to log onto the Oracle db. We are access the Oracle database through ODBC drivers. All of this has been set up.

My problem is this: when the user enters an invalid username and password, the Oracle driver pops up and asks for the username and password (again). How do I keep this box from popping up?

I have tried passing the OpenDatabase() function each of the parameters: dbDriverComplete, dbDriverCompleteRequired and dbDriverNoPrompt. I experience the same problem.

Any ideas?

Tom Conder Received on Mon Nov 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST