Oracle+powerbuilder-telecommmute

From: Advance Tech Consulting, Inc. <kcarlisl_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/11/23

--------------8E8E94348AE00A0C008ECE7E

Advance Tech Consulting, Inc.
Owned and Managed by Contract Developers

Advance Tech is accepting resumes for the following position.

Job Description- work from home - Client needs a PowerBuilder developer for a 6 month contract..
 Front end to an Oracle database. The rate is around $55/hour based on experience.

For additional opportunities, please visit our web site at http://www.advancetech.com

About our company……

Advance Tech Consulting, Inc. is a consulting company that represents the consultant, not the consulting firm. We are owned and managed by contract developers (I am a senior PowerBuilder developer and Oracle DBA) that got tired of calls for the wrong job, for the wrong price, in the wrong location. We hope that you will enter your resume and allow us to put you in our database, free of charge (we charge the firms, not you, unlike other firms). You specify the criteria that you need for your next contract and gain control of the contracting/contracting firm relationship. When you submit your resume there is a form that let’s you tell us where you want to work, your rate, skills you want to utilize, and even skills you posses that strengthen your resume but don’t care to use anymore. We also post job openings. Please check out our web site at:

http://www.advancetech.com

Any comments or questions are appreciated. We can be contacted in Orlando at
407-566-8576. We hope that this service will help eliminate unwanted calls from headhunters.

Mike Harris
Advance Tech Consulting, Inc.
--------------8E8E94348AE00A0C008ECE7E

begin:          vcard
fn:             Kellie Carlisle
n:              Carlisle;Kellie
org:            Advance Tech Consulting, Inc.
email;internet: kcarlisl_at_ix.netcom.com
title:          http://www.advancetech.com
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1