Forms,plsql, reports

From: <sankaruthra_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/11/23

Hi everyone,

I have 3+ years experience in oracle 7.x-(developer 2000),plsql,some database concepts and I am working for a company as a permenant employee. If any of you have any plsql programs, or forms or reports to be done, you can send me a mail. I will do it in my spare time. Since I am doing this out of personal interest, I won't be charging you anything. But if u like my work and want to give me somemore, then we talk about the the rate (which will be considerably lower than regular rate)

But I will be able to work only at weekends and after hours(after 5PM). I will be working from my home, (I have Personal oracle 7 and developer 2000)

If u need any small project to be done and you don't want to hire any body to do those, you can send me a mail. I will be happy to do it for you!

thanx
shankar

Ps. I am working as a Database Design Analyst in a well established firm