Database Speeds and Security

From: Kieron shorrock <kieron_at_shorrock.u-net.com-ns>
Date: 1997/11/21

Sorry to any news groups if this message is off topic but.

I'm in the process of writing a paper for my Honours Degree on databases and the internet.

I'm after information about speeds of database access. I'm sure somebody or org has written a paper or web site on database application speeds. Can anybody point me in the right direction.

Also on the same topic of databases, I'm after information on database security. Things like how secure how to prevent attacks and the like.

OK Unix users will say, get the UNIX OS and any database will be secure. Sort off. I'm after policies used by companies when implementing secure databases.

Please reply to me direct on the e-mail address below, because the news feed I use keeps going down.

Thanks

Kieron_at_Shorrock.u-net.com-ns
http:\\www.shorrock.u-net.com
Unofficial ActiveX Web Site

No Spam e-mail to this e-mail address.
If you want to reply to this e-mail remove -ns from the end of my e-mail address Received on Fri Nov 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST