Q: access to the v$process table

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_panix.com>
Date: 1997/11/21

I have made an end-user-layer for an Oracle (production) database. How can I import ths data-files of this end user layer into another (test) database with the same tables ?? Each time I make an export of the browser-files and import thme into the other database I get errors and the import is not successfull because of constraint-violations.

There was a lot of work in renaming all the fields of the different tables and I don't like to do that again.

--
If you have a condom and sunscreen SPF 15 or greater, than it's safe to look at