Help!

From: Benjamin H. Tay <htay_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu>
Date: 1997/11/20

Hi,
When I was typing below the SQL statement, I got an error and I do not know what it means, can someone help? By the way, I was inserting some data (values) into the table through a script file, adn the system showed that table created and rows inserted...So I assume it would work fine, but........

SQL> select * from contact;
ERROR:
ORA-00932: Message 932 not found; No message file for product=RDBMS72, facility=ORA

no rows selected

Please help, your help is greatly appreciated!

--
Sincerely,

Benjamin Tay
A New RDBMS Learner