Foreign Key in ORacle 7.3

From: Wai B Kam <wkam_at_mathlab.sunysb.edu>
Date: 1997/11/19

I create a foreign key with ON DELETE CASCADE option. When I delete the parent key, the child key does get deleted. But if I try to update the parent key, error comes up saying child key found. I thought Oracle will handle that also?? Please Help me. Thank You Received on Wed Nov 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST