Installing Personal Oracle 7.1 under Windows '95

From: Kirkdackow <kirkdackow_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/11/19

While attempting to load Personal Oracle 7.1 under windows '95, I was notified  by the installation program that Oracle required WIN32S. When I went to load  WIN32S, the installation program informed me that Win '95 is already a 32-bit  operating system and refused to load WIN32S. Does anyone know of a  work-around to this problem? Pls. E-mail me at kirkdackow_at_AOL.COM. Many thanks! Received on Wed Nov 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST