Re: Where can I download Personal Oracle 7?

From: Don Fraser <don_at_clear.net.nz>
Date: 1997/11/19

The windows 95 version is available via FTP as is PO8MLE (multi language edition)
ftp.oracle.com. Both are around the 150 meg in total and in my experience need at least .5g of disk space to be practically useful.

If you use cuteFTP you can interupt the download as oracle supports resumption. I think both software is broken into small packages in any case.

Don Fraser
Aotea Software
Aotearoa (NZ)