Re: HELP:UTL_FILE

From: Norman Neil <obspg_at_fortress.awinc.com>
Date: 1997/11/18

You haven't mentioned which version you are using. I had a problem with this in v7.3.2. The solution was to specify a '*' as the path. It's kind of dangerous but it works! (NOTE: This was the solution given to me by Oracle)

Norm

Geoffrey Callaghan <callagha_at_cs.fsu.edu> wrote in article <64qb1r$idv$1_at_news.fsu.edu>...